Deze vacature is verlopen
Locatie: Barendrecht / Rotterdam
What you will do:
The jobholder will be accountable for all the timely and accurate Financial reporting for several business units.
- Participate Month-end close reporting for all business units (P&L, B/S)
- Participate for reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for all entities
- Assist in Cash management
- Preparation and submissions of VAT reports.
- Support the Manager General accounting with internal and external audits.
- Assist in the preparation of yearly budget & quarterly forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of the statutory reporting and filing of Income Tax for LF Atlantic and LF Shared Service center
- Responsible for reconciliation of results in Microsoft AX
- Responsible for all Acc.Rec. and Acc. Pay. Intercompany reconciliation with other subs and the holding.
- Prepares in time Intercompany payments.
- Sox procedures Finance – review and monitoring
- Assist for Business reporting (Sales reports, expense reporting) and specific business reporting to LF US.
- Participates in Ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor Degree
- ca. 2-5 years of working experience in similar job
- Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch strongly preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX or similar ERP system
- Experienced in MS Office package
- Experience working for a US or International Company
- Independent, accurate flexible, perseverant and enthusiastic
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to achieve business objectives, deadlines and targets
What we offer:
We offer a challenging position in an international environment, competitive compensation and a great work environment! If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume preferably! For any further information you can contact Nina Boender, HR Coordinator telephone number +31(0)180 64 66 73.