What you will do:
Do you like a challenge and do you aim to win? Help us conquer the French market! In this role you will be responsible for creating and leading our Key Account business in France. You are able to develop short to mid-term strategies and to identify new key account sales opportunities. You do this because you are eager to achieve your annual budget while maintaining margin, revenue targets and operating expenditure at the required levels.
Needless to say, we are looking for a colleague who is organized, self-motivated and likes to be challenged. As the sales model is indirect, we are looking for someone who is diplomatic, confident and reliable.
Other work activities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager EMEA to streamline strategies for French Key Accounts.
- Responsible for the day to day sales activities, sales administration and processes in accordance to the Delegation of Authority.
- Work accurately in SalesForce (SFDC) to manage the Key Accounts.
- Responsible for forecasting Key Account revenue, both weekly sales forecasting and product forecasting.
- Create and maintain close and productive working relationships with all commercial colleagues as well as relevant stakeholders in the Life Fitness EMEA headquarters.
- Represent the company in industry associations, industry events, trade shows and PR-events.
Who you are/What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Proven track record with Key Accounts, preferably in the Fitness industry
- Proven ability to be creative and operate in a cost-efficient manner
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and to be to be self-motivated whilst working remotely
- Fluent in French & English
- Effective communicator and problem solver
- Ability to dedicate 30% - 50% time to traveling
We offer a challenging position in an international environment, competitive compensation and a great work environment! If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume via the application form.
For any further information you can contact Nina Boender, HR Coordinator telephone number +31(0)180 64 66 73.