Are you looking for a dynamic and interesting new challenge? Do you value a healthy lifestyle? Looking for a team spirit that pushes each other to go above and beyond to win the game?
Join the world leader in fitness and help us on our mission to inspire healthier lives by creating the best products, services and experiences for our customers.
The Master Data Performance Analyst will be responsible for (1) internalizing, (2) documenting, (3) executing and (4) continuously improving (CI) the processes of proper data entry and maintenance in MS Dynamics AX and Exact. In addition to ensuring that master data quality meets the expectations of the stakeholders, the role holder is required to pro-actively contribute to the building out of DQ management and reporting within the team. The data management areas maintained include; item master, bill of materials, configurations, cost changes, pricing and any other functions related to item management within MS Dynamics AX and Exact.
Quick turnaround of internal requests is extremely important. Candidate must deliver accurate information in a timely fashion serving our “internal customers” properly. The individual in this role will interface with cross-functional team members and external vendors/partners as needed. Therefore, effective team communication and outstanding attention to detail are required as well as being eager to learn new systems. Candidate must have the ability to prioritize effectively and have a natural feel for solving problems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Accurately manage data within MS Dynamics AX and Exact as described above.
- Item setup: Set up Items, make changes and control interfaced information. Document and maintain process flows and develop any internal and external training material required.
- Pricing: Create and maintain Sales Price List (Base Prices). Document and maintain Process Flows.
- Other tables: create and maintain user tables such as segmentation, item groups, item categories etc. Document and maintain Process Flows.
- Customer facing documents: create and maintain training documents, checklists and smart forms to support internal customers and help improving the input FTR
- Work closely with other employees (purchasing, product management, sales, logistics, OPMs, and IT) as needed to resolve questions, issues, etc. Process requests via the ticketing system in various topics – within the agreed timelines.
- Work with manufacturing locations and vendors to resolve missing data issues so that items, vendors, costs changes and BOM changes can be processed in a timely fashion.
- Hold internal assets and vendors accountable for providing accurate information.
- Run system reports and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Ongoing data clean up and entry of additional data.
- Propose solutions to complex master data related questions for projects.
- Decide upon and execute improvement activities.
- Propose process and operational improvements when needed.
- Actively share knowledge and best practices.
- Support colleagues in doubt, and ask for help when in doubt.
- Develop a complete understanding of Life Fitness’ MS Dynamics AX and Exact Systems as it relates to the job duties.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Master Data Management role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Previous experience using MS Dynamics AX, Exact is a preference.
- Thorough working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to uptake new application software and train end-users accordingly
- Must be a team player and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact across the organization.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
What we offer:
You’ll be working in an inspirational and active environment empowering everyone to work-out but also work hard to push themselves. For short: We offer a challenging position in an international environment, competitive compensation and a great work atmosphere!
If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume directly through the form on this page! For any further information you can WhatsApp/ Call Nina Boender, HR Coordinator telephone number +31(0)652714443.